Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Vegas, Baby!"

Just viewing the title of the Vegas pageant got me worried, and sure enough, 90% of the toddlers were dressed up a showgirls. Cone bras, showgirls, lady gagas, what's next? Also, not long ago the Mardi Gras pageant was released. I have to say that little Brenna reminded me of a mini Mackenzie. I loved how she yelled at her dad for talking on stage.
Toddlers and Tiaras next release is featuring Taralyn (a toddler star!). From the preview, it looks like she had a breakdown during crowning when she lost at her last pageant. Sweet little Taralyn, who always congradulated all the winners? Now I may be wrong, but if I'm right, it looks like Traci Eschberger might have pushed Taralyn a little too far.
Going back to the Vegas pageant, Cassidy Blair is back! Now that she is on meds, it's true that she doesn't beat up inanimate objects anymore, but that doesn't stop her from being a little devil. She absolutely loves hitting her mom and you would have thought she was going to die when she got a paper cut. If it were up to me, I nominate Cassidy for playing the child demon in the horror movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment