Thursday, February 3, 2011

#5 Taralyn...different?

I just watched the Groovy Girls episode today and I realized I made a mistake...Taralyn never threw a fit or anything, it must have just been part of my imagination...But we do see Taralyn again and she may very well be considered different. Why?

First of all, she has longer hair, and personally I think it suits her much better.

Secondly, her personality seems to have changed. She seems much more comfortable in front of the camera, and much less shy.

Third is her mom. Traci Eschberger seemed so nice and kind to all the other pageant girls and their moms...This time we see a new side of her. Don't get too excited, we're not talking about Jamie Sterling, but she absolutely needed everything to be perfect. We hear her complaining about how Taralyn looks in her beauty, how she walks, and she even says "I want everything to be perfect!" I think we all do.

Taralyn also had a new rival, Brooklyn. Brooklyn was said to be one of Taralyn's best friends, but she sure didn't look too pleased when Taralyn took home the Ultimate Grand Supreme.

Taralyn was also competing against our favorite Toddler Star...Mackenzie! But sadly we didn't get to see much of her.

Don't miss next week's episode featuring Eden Wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment