Saturday, August 20, 2011

Season 4 Recap

Toddlers & Tiaras season 4 started and ended with Eden Wood. I have to think something was fixed with Mackenzie, to me Eden was only slightly better yet Eden won 2nd and Mackenzie won nothing...
The Rumble in the Jungle pageant I don't believe was fixed because of all the acts we saw Eden was by far the best.

Here are my awards:
Best Hair-Ally

Best Eyes-Alaska

Best Dress-Eden

Best Personality-Emerald, Alaska, Kylie & Brock

Best Smile-Emerald

Natural Beauty-Karley

Glitz Beauty-MaKenzie

Best OOC-Eden

Funniest-MaKenzie & Ally

Worst Personalities-Olivia, Baylen & Lola

Worst Mom-Braxton & Alaska's mom

Best Episode-Universal Royalty Ultimate Showdown

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Braxton & Alaska's mom was the Jamie Sterling of this season. By the way, I'm not sure if you've kept up with my blog but someone wrote an anonymous comment on on my Bukisa article that I reposted here - http://www.lessthanreality.com/2011/08/anonymous-comment-left-on-one-of-my.html I thought you might be interested.

    Also, would you be interested in writing a guest post for my blog? I'd love for you to share your perspective on some aspect of Toddlers & Tiaras or reality TV in general. Let me know! Comment back or email me @ cadence.writes@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read the article, it's interesting but I wonder if it's true-how would they know all that? I looked it up online but there's no information about it.

    I would love to write a guest post, thank-you for considering me! What exactly would you like me to write? My email is oceane97@gmail.com if you want to email me some more information. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete